We are excited to host our FIRST EVER ninja competition! Life Force Ninja has affiliated with the National Ninja League to host our first competition on January 4 – 5, 2020. This event is open for athletes ages six and up, with divisions for several age groups (listed below). The top three male and female athletes within each division will punch their ticket to the National Ninja League Season V World Championship in Greensboro, NC on February 21 – 23, 2020!
Our event age groups and run dates are as follows (the participant’s age as of Feb. 21, 2020 determines which age category they fall into):
- Kids 6-8 / Jan. 4 at 9:00 AM
- Mature Kids 9-10 / Jan. 4 at 12:00 PM
- Preteens 11-12 / Jan. 4 at 3:00 PM
- Teens 13-14 / Jan. 5 at 9:00 AM
- Young Adults 15-17 / Jan. 5 at 12:00 PM
- Adults 18-39 / Jan. 5 at 3:00 PM
- Masters 40+ / Jan. 5 at 6:00 PM
- Redemption Time / Jan. 5 at 7:00 – 9:00 PM (This is open gym time for athletes to play on the course together after the competition has wrapped up)
The event cost is $60 / participant, and free for spectators. Prizes and medals are awarded to the top three male and female athletes within each age group. Run times are subject to change, but dates are firmly set!
Ready to register? Please follow these steps:
- For first-time NNL competitors, go to the Ninja Works website to register for your Athlete ID: https://timing.ninjaworks.com/accounts/login
- Sign the NNL Season V waiver
- For returning NNL competitors, be sure you have signed the Season V waiver (you will need your Athlete ID, which you can search for here)
- Click on your age group below to purchase your ticket for the event – Remember, the participant’s age as of Feb. 21, 2020 determines which age category they fall into