New Schedule for a Modified Phase 2
On August 3, Gov. Jay Inslee announced MORE changes to our State’s phased approach to reopening. This time, the changes are aimed directly at gyms. For the remainder of Phase 2, we are now permitted to accommodate up to 10 participants, based on a model determined by our square footage. The good news is, we’ll continue to remain open at a limited capacity, so you can still get your ninja on!
- Open Gym sessions will now be 90 minutes long, and will be capped at 10 participants.
- Ninja Sport classes will be capped at eight participants.
- Ninja Fusion adult fitness classes will be capped at eight athletes. These classes will continue to run, but are currently closed to new participants.
- Birthday party bookings are on hold until Phase 3.
Please be sure to take a look at our new schedule here, as some of our class and open gym times have changed. If classes and open gym sessions become fully booked on a regular basis we’ll try our best to add more sessions!
How We’re Handling COVID
- Masks that cover mouth and nose are 100% required at Life Force Ninja. If you have a preexisting health condition that prevents you from being able to wear a mask, then unfortunately we are unable to serve you until the mask mandate eases.
- If you are not able to attend your class session, PLEASE contact us within 24 hours of the reserved class to cancel. Due to the very limited schedule we’re able to run right now, missed classes and/or open gym not cancelled within 24 hours of the session are non-refundable.
- Social distancing guidelines will be explained to all participants and spectators.
- All participants are required to wash hands before and after participating on the ninja course, and will be reminded not to touch their faces. Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance, as well as at the back of the gym.
- Clean and dry shoes are required to participate on the ninja course. A shoe washing station will be located in front of our gym for those that need to use it, however, we encourage you to bring a separate pair of clean shoes for ninja.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of high-traffic surfaces will take place between all classes, birthday parties, and open gym sessions.
- Spectator seating will be VERY limited. Please keep spectators to a minimum. If our spectator seating area fills up inside, spectators will be asked to sit outside, or come back when the session/class is over. When the weather is nice, outdoor seating will be provided.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out by emailing us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 360-738-4724.