Get your ninja on during our seasonal camps, designed for ages 6–14! Camp days are four hours long, starting at 9am and ending at 1pm. Campers will play games, learn ninja skills from our expert coaches, run timed obstacle courses, and enjoy open play time in our world-class facility. Campers are encouraged to bring their own lunch and water bottle (food is not provided). Our knowledgeable coaches will lead each session, and campers will be split into groups by age for certain activities. Camps are capped at 30 kids per day, at a ratio of approximately 10 participants per coach.
Details and Pricing
- Camp days are four hours, starting at 9:00am and finishing at 1:00pm
- Ages 6–14, campers will be split into age-based groups for guided activities and training
- Daily activities include ninja skills clinics, movement-based games, timed obstacle courses, and art projects
- Bring your own lunch and water bottle
- Bring CLEAN and DRY athletic shoes, we are a shoes on facility
- $250/week or $60 for single day(s)
- 15% discount for additional siblings (for full week only)—please contact us if you are registering more than one family member
- Pre-registration required
Sample Camp Schedule
- 9:00 – 9:30am: Check-in, open play time
- 9:30 – 10:00am: Guided movement games
- 10:00 – 10:30am: Guided obstacle skills training
- 10:30 – 11:30am: Open play time/lunch
- 12:00 – 12:15pm: Guided group challenges
- 12:15 – 1:00pm: Arts/craft and open play time
Camp Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
- Camp enrollments are non-refundable.
- Camp reschedules are permitted at no extra cost, up to one week prior to the start of your camp. Please note, camps do usually fill up, so reschedules may not be possible if the requested reschedule date(s) are full.