Homeschool Ninja Program
Our homeschool ninja program is aimed to keep your child active in a fun and safe environment. Think of it like a ninja PE class! This session consists of eight seventy-five minute classes over eight weeks, where participants will build strength and tackle obstacles with their peers. A typical class will consist of warmup/games, obstacle skill training, agility/balance training, as well as 15 minutes of open play at the end of class.
These in-depth, skill-based classes focus on goal setting and personal development. Starting at a beginner level with no prior experience needed, participants of these courses will learn a wide variety of functional movements, principals of parkour, and ninja. We focus on exercises and drills that will build strength, body awareness, and mental fortitude—three of the most important aspects of ninja. These are all skills that can be transferred to many different sports and daily life. Come build your ninja skills alongside your peers with expert guidance from our knowledgeable, certified coaches! Our goal is to foster a safe, supportive and motivating environment for all.
Homeschool Ninja Spring Session
Mondays from 2:45pm–4:00pm, starting on Monday, April 24
- Program runs for eight classes, one per week, starting on 4/24/23 and running through 6/12/23
- Classes are 75 minutes long, including 15 minutes of open play at the end of every class
- Ages 6–14, with classes split into two groups between two coaches
- Class sizes limited to 10 kids per coach
- $225 +tax per participant
- 15% discount for additional siblings—please contact us to receive the discount if you are registering more than one family member
- Missed classes are not able to be made up due to limited schedule availability and class sizes
- Book early, session may fill up!
Get in touch
Do you have questions about our programming or schedule? Maybe you’re interested in planning a Life Force Ninja birthday party or corporate event. Whatever it is, we’re happy to answer any of your questions. Please send us a message here, and we’ll do our best to answer as soon as possible.