Life Force Ninja (LFN) believes in the power of positive movement for all! LFN offers partial scholarship opportunities in an effort to make ninja more accessible to those who may not otherwise be able to participate. Through this program LFN is able to provide a limited number of partial scholarships to qualifying families who currently attend, or plan to attend classes at Life Force Ninja.
- LFN will use the same criteria used in the Free and Reduced Lunch Program, and will require proof of enrollment or the equivalent for families with children too young for school.
- LFN will review scholarships in the order in which they are received. Only completed scholarship forms will be considered.
- A participant missing more than two classes within a session or class pack without notifying our office will automatically be dropped from the scholarship program. If the student is sick, or there are extenuating circumstances, please let us know.
- Scholarship duration is dependent on the class or program chosen. Please see below for details. Scholarships may be renewed after a session is completed depending on availability.
- As part of the scholarship approval process, the participant must attend one of our Rec Ninja Drop-In classes (cost is $30.34 including tax). Following that class, if the participant is selected for scholarship assistance the fee for the drop-in class will be put toward the cost of the 8 or 10-week session. This helps to ensure that the classes are a good fit before committing to a program. You can register for a Rec Ninja Drop-In class through our schedule, or contact us for help making a reservation.
Classes that are eligible for scholarship opportunities:
- Rec Ninja Beginner / 8-week session
Age groups 3–5, 6–8, 9–12
- Homeschool Ninja Program / 8-week session
- Pre-Team Curriculum / 10-week session
Age groups 6–8, 9–12
Please take a look at our class schedule here for class days and times. 8-week and 10-week sessions have specific start dates, and run repeatedly throughout the year.
The following information is required to apply for scholarship assistance. All information will be kept confidential. Scholarships will be granted on the basis of financial need, desire, recommendations and/or referrals and availability. LFN reserves the right to confirm any of the information provided below.
Scholarships are designed to cover a portion of the cost of tuition, and any remaining balance is to be paid prior to the start of the first class in order for students to participate. If you are unable to pay the remaining balance in one lump sum, we can arrange a payment plan.