Ninja Nights are all about competitive fun, and are a great way to train for competitions. Competition-style courses will be setup, and participants will take their runs vying for the fastest time and best score. Courses vary from week to week, so you can always expect something new! Typically, two courses will be setup to accommodate different skill levels, but tend to cater to the intermediate-to-advanced level ninjas. Podium spots and bragging rights are given to the top three competitors!
Schedule and Information
- Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:30pm
- Preregistration is required
- Maximum of 15 competitors
- Open to ages 9 and up
- Previous ninja training/experience recommended – courses are usually intermediate-to-advanced level
- $28 drop-in rate, or use any Ninja Sport, Ninja Fitness, Team, or All Access membership to reserve a Ninja Night. Open gym memberships are not eligible to be used for Ninja Night.