Ninja Nights are all about competitive fun, and are a great way to train for competitions. Competition-style courses will be setup, and participants will take their runs vying for the fastest time and best score. Courses vary from week to week, so you can always expect something new! Podium spots and bragging rights are given to the top three competitors!
Schedule and Information
- Intermediate/Advanced Ninja Nights are Thursdays from 7:00 – 8:30pm with two courses setup for varying abilities (ages 9+)
- Beginner Ninja Nights are Thursdays from 5:15 – 6:30pm (ages 6-12)
- Preregistration is required
- Previous ninja training/experience recommended, but not required!
- $28 drop-in rate, or use any Rec Ninja, Team, or All Access membership to reserve a Ninja Night. Open gym memberships are not eligible to be used for Ninja Night.