Rec Ninja Teen/Adult Classes
Combining play, movement, and community
Our Rec Ninja Teen/Adult classes are all about having fun, playing, and developing skills. Our state-of-the-art ninja facility is one of the best in the country, offering a huge variety of ninja and parkour elements to train on. These group-led classes focus on exercises and drills that will build strength, body awareness, and mental fortitude—three of the most important aspects of ninja. These are all skills that can be transferred to many different sports and daily life. Come build your ninja skills alongside your peers with expert guidance from our knowledgeable certified coaches! Our goal is to foster a safe, supportive and motivating environment for all. No prior experience necessary.
All Rec Ninja classes are drop-in based, so there is no commitment to coming on any set schedule. You are welcome to come whenever fits your schedule! Classes are constantly varied, so you can even come multiple times per week if you’d like! A typical class consists of a combination of warmup/game, ninja obstacle and parkour skills, and agility courses.
- Ages 13+
- Classes are 60 mins long
- Classes are drop-in based, come whenever fits your schedule
- Please register online to guarantee your spot
- For the best experience, we cap our classes at 12 participants per coach
- Bring CLEAN and DRY athletic shoes, we are a shoes on facility
Class Cancellation Policy
Classes may be cancelled up until one hour before class with no penalty. In the event of a no-show (reserved for class, but did not show up), refunds will not be issued. If you have a 5-pack or 10-pack, the class will not go back onto your class pack.
Rec Ninja Class/Membership Options
Single Drop-In Class
- Gets you a 5-pack punch card with access to our Rec Ninja, Rec Parkour classes and Ninja Night
- Can be used by an individual or shared between family members (please call or email to set-up your 5-pack for family use)