Join us for our first competition of the summer! This is a single stage competition that is open to ages six and up. It’s a for-fun competition, meaning that it’s not affiliated with any ninja league. Our competition courses are always very creative, with obstacles that are sure to challenge all ages and abilities. There will be five athlete divisions, with different courses for each age split. The divisions are as follows:
- 6-8 female
- 6-8 male
- 9-12 female
- 9-12 male
- 13-15 female
- 13-15 male
- 16-39 & masters female
- 16-39 & masters male
- Elite female (ages 13+)
- Elite male (ages 13+)
This is a non-league competition, so we get to make our own rules! For this competition, we are mixing things up a bit compared to our past competitions. Take a look:
- For the kids divisions (6-8 and 9-12), each obstacle will be worth one point, and athletes get unlimited fails. Athletes also get one obstacle retry, however, they do need to notify the judge immediately after failing an obstacle if they want to use their retry. The obstacle will then be reset as quickly as possible, and the athlete can try it again. If the athlete succeeds, they will be awarded the point for the obstacle. If they fail, they will just continue on through the rest of their course run. If there is a tie for points between athletes, then the fastest time wins.
- For the teens, adults, masters, and elite divisions athletes get up to three fails on each obstacle. However, the athlete must clear an obstacle in order to proceed through the course. That means if an athlete fails an obstacle, they are required to go back to the start of that obstacle, wait a mandatory 10 – 15 seconds while the obstacle is reset, then attempt the obstacle again. If the athlete fails that same obstacle three times, their scored run is over, but they may continue running the course for fun up until their time limit is reached.
- Additional rules will be addressed on the day of the competition.
Awards will be given to top three finishers in each division.
SCHEDULE (Subject to change, final schedule timing will be emailed two days prior to competition. Please plan to arrive 30 minutes prior to your course walkthrough)
- 6-8 & 9-12 Male/Female Course Walkthrough
- 6-8 & 9-12 Male/Female Course Runs and Awards
- 13-15 Male/Female Course Walkthrough
- 13-15 Male/Female Course Runs and Awards
- Lunch Break
- 16-39 & Masters Male/Female Course Walkthrough
- 16-39 & Masters Male/Female Course Runs and Awards
- Elite Male/Female Course Walkthrough
- Elite Male/Female Course Runs and Awards
- Redemption Time: 5:15pm – 6:00pm (This is open gym time for athletes to play on the course together)
The event cost is $50 / participant, and free for spectators. We encourage everyone to hang out, watch, and enjoy the event!
Ready to register? Click the button below! Once you have registered, please email Jadyn at email@example.com with the name of the athlete and the division they are competing in.