World Ninja League Competitions at Life Force Ninja
World Ninja League Season VIII
The World Ninja League is a non-profit organization that facilitates competitions at gyms world-wide. The eighth season of the WNL runs August 2022 through June 2023, with the World Championships taking place June 23-25, 2023 in Greensboro, NC. Gyms affiliated with the WNL will host various qualifier competitions, where athletes will compete against each other vying for the top spots. Those who placed in the top three of their age/gender division from a qualifier will qualify to compete in a regional championship. Life Force Ninja will be the host gym for the Northwest regional competition, which includes Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Alaska . To qualify for the World Championships, athletes must compete at the regional and finish in the top 16 or 35% of the unique athletes that competed in the region in the athlete’s respective age division and gender.
Competitions at Life Force Ninja
Competitions at Life Force Ninja are challenging, rewarding, and fun! We take pride in putting together unique and creative obstacle courses that are sure to challenge all abilities. Our 18,000 sq ft facility provides plenty of room for athletes to warmup, and for spectators to watch. We livestream all Tier 1 competitions, as well as provide live commentary on each athlete. We typically have athletes travel from Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona to attend our competitions – some come from even further away. If you’re new to the WNL, we recommend browsing their website and reading their rules before signing up. As always, you can reach out to us too and we can help get you acquainted!
World Ninja League Northwest Tier 1 Regional
May 20-21, 2023
Welcome to the Northwest Tier 1 Regional! Remember, to participate in this competition, you must be qualified from the Northwest region. Top 16 or top 35% in each age/gender division will advance to WNL World Championships, taking place in Greensboro, NC on June 23-25!
Our event age groups and run dates are listed below. You will register in the same division you’ve been competing in this season. Awards will be handed out after each course wave, with redemption time taking place at the end of each day! Prizes will be awarded to top three finishers in every age/gender division. Cash prize of $100 will be awarded to first place finishers in the Elite male and female division.
Final schedule timing will be emailed to all competitors three days before event.
Saturday, May 20
- Course #1:Kids 6-8 Male and Female
- Rules and course walkthrough 8:15 – 8:45am
- Course runs 9:00 – 10:30am
- Awards 10:45 – 11:00am
- Course #2:Mature Kids 9-10 Male and Female
- Rules and course walkthrough 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Course runs 12:15 – 1:45pm
- Awards 2:00 – 2:10pm
- Course #3:Preteens 11-12 Male and Female
- Rules and course walkthrough 2:45 – 3:00pm
- Course runs 3:15pm – 5:15pm
- Awards 5:20 – 5:30pm
- Redemption Time 5:30 – 6:15pm (This is open gym time for all competitors from Saturday)
Sunday, May 21
- Course #4: Teens 13-14 Female, Young Adult 15-17 Female, Adult 18-39 Male and Female, Masters 40+ Male and Female
- Rules and course walkthrough 9:00 – 9:30am
- Course runs 9:45am – 12:15pm
- Awards 12:20 – 12:30pm
- Course #5: Teen 13-14 Male, Young Adult 15-17 Male, Elite Female
- Rules and course walkthrough 1:15 – 1:45pm
- Course runs 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Awards 4:10 – 4:20pm
- Course #6: Elite Male
- Rules and course walkthrough 4:45 – 5:15pm
- Course runs 5:30 – 6:30pm
- Awards 6:35 – 6:45pm
- Redemption Time: 6:45 – 7:30pm (This is open gym time for all competitors from Sunday)
Event cost is $90 / participant, and free for spectators. Why is the cost higher than a normal competition? The WNL stipulates that regional competition tickets must fall within a certain price range, and we are at the lower end. The WNL also takes a higher cut of each athlete’s regional ticket, which goes towards funding the league and larger events such as WNL World Championships!
We are limited in the number of competitors we can accommodate, so register early! Prizes and/or medals are awarded to the top three male and female athletes within each age group. Run times for age/gender divisions are subject to change.
Please email Jadyn at email@example.com for any questions regarding this competition.